Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Schaefer/Van Zee Clan



When Gene & Carla got married 5 years ago us kids told them we needed to do a family shot. Carla was really impressed by our request thinking that we meant a family picture. (fCome on Carla!) Little did she know what she was getting herself into with this crew! It has become tradition to do a family shot whenever we are out together!!


What a good looking bunch!!

This is the best picture of Brad & I. It was the only one where he wasn't making one of his famous faces or I didn't have my hands in the air dancing as only I can dance!


By the end of the night it was Brad, myself, Becca, Shane, & Lindsay left. If you ever need an idea for a good time I highly recommend the Grand Piano Bistro in Des Moines. It is on Grand Ave and is a dueling piano bar. It is owned by a guy named Tony who used to play for the Nadas and he plays with Jared Hall. Jared is a good friend of ours from Simpson - he actually played the organ at our wedding. They are a blast and we have never been disappointed by a show. Needless to say - the evening was a success and as always the Schaefers managed to have a good time!

With this weekend over I feel refreshed and ready to deal with the week. The kids had a great time with my parents and hopefully this week is calmer than last. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment