skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tater's Tubes
Tate got tubes in both his ears today and his adenoids taken out. We had to be in Iowa City by 6 am, so that meant a 5:30 departure. He was awake the entire ride and was a champ while we were waiting. I only had black socks in the diaper bag - Brad said he looked like an old man vacationing in Florida! Anyway - he went with the nurse. If you've ever had to hand your child over to a dr. or nurse you know how that feels, but I was comforted by the fact that it is a simple procedure that would only last about 30 minutes. We waited about that and he was brought back to us - not happy, but with us. It took awhile for him to "wake up", but he eventually calmed down, drank some juice, and we were home by 9:30.
There is just something about the diaper hanging out of the gown that I can't resist! I have a picture from when Teagan got her tubes at this age too. The afternoon has gone really well and Tate is pretty much himself. We will see how the night goes. My little man is such a trooper!
love the black socks darc! what a doll! can't wait to get the boys together!
ReplyDelete