Friday, April 24, 2009

Could it be? A real rockstar in Williamsburg?


A real rockstar was spotted in the Schaefer livingroom this afternoon! Could it be Brittney or maybe Taylor Swift?
Almost! Teagan had her dress rehearsal for this weekend's recital tonight and in true Teagan fashion she was loving the camera. They are dancing to "Rockstar" by some girl (not Nickelback, definately not appropriate for 6-8 year olds!) Here are some pictures from the rehearsal.


These remind me a little of the Brittney pictures I saw from the Amys!! Maybe a hint into Teagan's future? That could be scary!!

Posing!
After rehearsal we had pizza at Gene & Carla's. The kids played outside forever and on the way home I turned around to find Tate like this! Remind you of his father?

In case you are wondering - my bathroom has made a little progress. I have part of the light fixture up, but it is missing a piece. The mirror is also back up, but doesn't do much good with no light. I see light at the end of this bathroom tunnel, though!!
I love Uppercase Living stuff, but it scares me for a couple reasons. 1) Sometimes it is a little pricy and I have a hard time spending money on it. 2) I am terrified to put it up myself. 3) Once you put it up you can't use it again.

So, I created a solution (for my frontdoor at least) to all 3 of these problems. I printed out "Welcome" on a sheet of magnetic paper I had, cut it out and put it on my door. I can move it around or add other things to it. All for about $1. Yea!!

1 comment:

  1. Darcy - the welcome sign is so cute and so ironic that you posted this b/c I was planning on putting up my Uppercase Living stuff this weekend that I have had for OVER a year! I have all the same fears as you! I finally decided to just put it up!! :) By the way - Teagan looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete