This is my attempt at documenting all the little things we take for granted each day. I want to remember all those moments.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Play Ball!!
Teagan started t-ball practice tonight. A little chilly, but she was super excited. It is hard to believe it is that time of year already, but it is almost here. Yea!! By the way - how stinking cute are these shoes? My little superstar!I got a chance to get out of the house (on my own finally) with a friend last night. After dinner and a little wine we headed to Kohls to spend a little money! Probably not the best combination, but it was fun. I picked up this piece for my bathroom. In true form I haven't taken it out of the wrap yet. I only do that when I am absolutely ready to hang! I am still looking for some other stuff for the rest of the walls and can't wait for the project to be done!
I also found this floating frame for only $10 - I wish they would have had more. I also wish that the frame company wouldn't put their stupid logo right in the middle - I want this as a picture in my bedroom. Cheesy, maybe, but it is adorable!!
No comments:
Post a Comment