Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another day in the life of Teagan!

Teagan's social calendar was busy again this weekend. She was an attendant for prom for Kayley Hakeman.

She of course was not bothered by getting dressed up again. I on the otherhand am ready for a weekend without curling her hair!

Here she is with Kayley, Tyler (junior king candidate) and Ethan (the other attendant)

Teagan and Ethan were in preschool together last year, so they were both comfortable with each other already. I love when little boys wear pink - so cute!!

Kayley made each of them a bear - compeltely deckout with all the extras. Teagan wanted to take it on stage with her. Had to say no to that one!

We knew quite a few of the attendants, but had to get a picture of Teagan with Ethan and Cade Ritchie. This one is going to be on the graduation slideshow someday!! What a bunch!

This is the only picture I had with Finn in it. He did awesome - walked right out on the stage like it was his part-time job!!
The girls in pink. Even though Teagan has had a chance to do this before it is always exciting for her and we were honored to be able to do it again.
My cousin Lance was a junior king candidate, so we had to get a family picture.



There are way more pictures but this gives you a good idea of the night. I am ready to crash and just have a weekend with no where to be. Brad and I did get out and play some golf this afternoon and enjoy spring. Golf league starts next week. That means summer is on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment