
We had a chance to take the kids out golfing for a little while on Sunday evening. The weather was beautiful and as you can tell the kids were having a good time. Look at Tate's cheesy smile!
While Brad grilled for lunch the kids played in the backyard. A little blurry because I took it through the window. Hey - I was making food!!
Practicing t-ball. What a good coach! We'll see how long Teagan is willing to listen!
Big swing!
Mr. Attitude. You guys have no idea!!!
He wanted nothing to do with the camera or smiling. Brad thought he looked like an old man on vacation. Not going to lie - he kinda did!
Driving the cart with Dad and of course making "driving" noises!
After everything - attitudes, crazy schedules, and sibling fights - it is easy to forget to take time and enjoy the kids. Being able to spend time as a family always brings me back.
This is my new cell phone. I have been back and forth with whether I like it or not. After this morning I decided it needs to go back - it is dangerous!! Why you might ask? I will tell you only because we have all had stupid things happen and I know you will all understand.Here it is:
Every morning I use my phone as an alarm clock. This morning was no different so when it went to off I grabbed it from my dresser (which is way higher than my bed mind you). As I brought the phone down with my hand it somehow slipped and hit me right above my right eye directly on the bone. It hurt like a mother, but I was immediately thinking "who hurts themselves with their cell phone?"
Well, obviously I do because when I took my hand away from my head it was covered with blood. Now I went from a bruise to a tiny gash in my head. I got the bleeding to stop and checked the damage - maybe stitches. Seriously? Who does this?! I finish getting myself and the kids ready, drop Tate off and head to the doctor. The whole time I am thinking "what a dork. Do I make up some story that doesn't make me look so bad?"
I get to the doctor and fortunately she decides it is not wide enough for stitches, but will need to be glued and bandaged for a couple days and should leave a decent scar. Great!! Plus I am not supposed to get it wet - how do I do that when it is right on my eyebrow? All I can think of is those foam visor you can buy your kids when they don't like getting water in their eyes. There is a visual for you!!
You might ask why I tell the story as embarrassing and clumsy as it might be - well, most of you are going to see it anyway and why make up a ridiculous story. You are all my friends and know what a dork I can be. So, here I am - take it or leave it - glue and all!!




Hiliarious Darcy...sounds like something I would do!
ReplyDelete