Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where in the World...

Is My Family?
I have been asking myself this question a lot lately - more or less about my husband, but other members of my family too. Where have they been you might ask? Well, here it is:
( I know some of you are singing the theme song right now - nerds!! Just kidding I used to know all the words!!)



Jillian: Still in Malawi. Can't believe it has been a year since she left. Still another good 14 months until she comes home, but it should go fast. My in-laws are traveling to see her this July and my sister and brother-in-law are going in August. Not going to lie - I am SOOOOOO jealous. Someday, someday!




This is where Jill spent Christmas - a little different scenery than Iowa, huh?



Beth: In Europe for the past 2 weeks. She will be home on the 21st and we can't wait to hear all the stories. They have been touring in a van with a prof from Wartburg. She has been so many places, but these are just 2 of them.


Venice - she said it was amazing!!

Just got a message today that she was in Rome, but leaving tomorrow. Not sure where she is headed from there, but all I can say is "WOW"!
My Dad & Brother:
Both have been out in the fields as much as possible which means single parenting for my sister-in-law, but the occassional rainy day happens and they get a little family catch-up time.


Last, but not least - Brad:

For all of March, April, and May Brad can either be found on this course or numerous others in the WAMAC conference.
I can't really blame him for being gone, but it gets so long and really tough! It is one of his true loves and it makes him happy so we get through it!! Sectionals at Central Dewitt tomorrow - wish them luck!


So there it is. Just some of the places my closest family members are right now - amazing where life takes us! Enjoy the moments!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment