The kids and I decided to spend some quality time together Thursday afternoon. Good thing we did because today is disgusting!!

We had a "picnic" in the garage. I don't know what it is about not sitting at a real table, but Tate will eat all of his food!

Then it was outside for some posing and silliness! I love how shy Tate looks and how "out there" Teagan is!

Tate showing off his moves

This is seriously the best picture I got of both of them. Its not like they are even looking in the sun - they are both saying cheese. And once Tate starts saying it he doesn't stop and neither does the crinkled up face!

I love black and white pictures, so you have to bear with me. This was in the van on the way to Des Moines last weekend.

So was this. Tate was cuddling with his "banket" and trying to sleep.

Once everyone was past napping it was rock star time! Teagan loves these glasses!

Tate is pretty good about wearing his too. He loves this Thomas book - thanks Griff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment