Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Graduate

Teagan had preschool graduation tonight. I made it through with no tears, but have to admit that when we were getting ready I did start getting a little teary. Especially when my "baby" says "Mom, I am a little nervous, but I am ready for this." What a brave little girl - again, where did my baby go?Here she is
Walking in - no pomp and circumstance, just a little Austin Powers impression. Not sure what that is about.
A little song and dance. I have to admit I was a little worried when I saw that her and Kam were next to each other, but they did awesome!
Teagan, Hannah K., and Jack D.
Teagan and Hannah - the princesses of the class.
Getting her diploma. What a sweetheart - she said she wanted to be a teacher when she grows up. Good girl!!
I guess the next picture like this will be at her highschool graduation. Weird!!
Have a great Friday everyone!! Last day - woo hoo!!! Maybe we'll catch some of you at the ball fields. Summer here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment