So I guess this gives me a chance to post a bunch of pictures I took over the weekend.
Tate loves to throw anything he can get his hands on, so we are soooo glad he can finally be outside. Way less stuff to break!
Yes this glove is on the wrong hand, but he can throw a laser either way. Never mind the fact thats its upside down too!
Brad isn't a fan of this, but I think it is adorable. He is ready for t-ball!
Aunt Beth sharing her batting secrets!
The whole crew playing a game at my parents.
Jack tried to convince Tate to pick up the grass he had swept up, but Tate wouldn't have much of that. He decided to take off running - look at that form! He's got Schaefer speed - poor kid!
Grandma decided to watch a movie with the kids. After the parents had a couple of drinks we were wondering why everything was so quiet. She had it all under control!


Teagan's new obsession is playing restaurant. She went through this earlier in the school year, but now she likes to try and write down the orders herself. A little dress up outfit...
and cheap help - she is ready for business!
Tate got a new hat for summer. He is really good about wearing them, so we wanted one that would last. I made the mistake of telling him to say cheese - theres no turning back after that!
At least you can see the hat in this one!
Now he is getting ticked! Its time to be done before I get that cup chucked at my head!
Hopefully by Saturday I will have some Teagan pictures to share from t-ball. Have a great rest of the week! Its Wednesday!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment