
We visited the Easter Bunny today and in true Schaefer form Tate was not a fan. We don't have one good picture of Teagan with Santa until she is 5, so why would the bunny be any different? Can you really blame the kid?

Brad took the kids to the park while I got a round of golf in this morning. I know - what a good dad!!

With all the talk of Kindergarten next year I have been having a hard time realizing that my little girl is growing up. Like - when did she learn to swing so high by herself?

Tate loves slides and not just the little ones. He was braving some of the "big kid" stuff too.

It is always a little easier to be brave when your big sister is right behind you.

My kiddos. This summer looks to be a fun one!!
Hope everyone had a chance to enjoy the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment