
Teagan got a new bike Thursday night. Her other one was super small - this one should last for awhile.

I caught her trying to "drive" and text within the first 5 minutes of having a bike! It is amazing what they learn by watching us.

Now talking on the phone. Stay off the roads in 9 years everyone!!

Since Teagan was busy with her bike Tate decided to play with the "babies". We had carseats, walkers, and strollers out. I am suprised no one thought our house was having a garage sale!!

Tate chillin before bed. This was on Thursday night, but by Friday at 10:00 he was throwing up. It made for a long night. By Saturday he was done with the vomit, but had a low grade fever and some diarrhea. This has continued until tonight, so it looks like Tate and I will be spending some time together tomorrow. Poor kid!

On the bright side I might have a chance to finish up the project that has become my bathroom. You might remember that I have done some little projects in the bathroom lately.

I wanted to replace the light fixture and asked my wonderful father-in-law for some advice. He actually said he could replace it for me - yea!! Everything started smoothly, but we ran into some problems with the wiring, which turned into having to retexture part of the wall. Maybe tomorrow during nap I can finish up the painting.

If I can manage that then I (meaning my father-in-law!) have a couple of baskets to install, hang some stuff on the walls and call it done. Wishful thinking!! Oh well, at least I have done it cheaply (until now!)
No comments:
Post a Comment