
I am so excited to get there, but in order to do that I have a ton of prep work to do here.
First, I have to figure out how to get this:
into this:
In my defense those are pretty much all my summer clothes, so not all that is going. But I did measure this bag and realized I have about 10 inches less than the max dimensions so I am hunting for a slightly larger bag.
I also need to load this into this:
Shouldn't be too much of a hassle, but I know there will be way more added to the pile before all is said and done.
On top of just getting ready for the trip I am lucky enough to come home to new counter tops, back splash, and an installed dishwasher! This is like Christmas times 20 for me - I am a lucky lady!!
For the 8 years we have lived in this house we have had to roll our dishwasher to the sink every time we needed to run it. Don't get me wrong - I would continue to do it because no way would I ever want to be without it! It is just a pain. So, when Brad and I decided to do a new back splash it made sense to install the dishwasher while we were at it.
We spent most of the morning cleaning out our lower cupboards - gross! You can tell where I have keep the vegetable oil! So that our installer (Mr. Becker for those of you who don't know) has a clear working area.
Here are the counter tops. Again - soooooo excited!!
A little closer.
New sink - no color picture on the box, but a neutral beige to match to counter top.
This is the tile that started to whole process. You might remember back in August I wanted to have it installed under my cupboards and call it a day. But after some consideration it just made sense to do the dishwasher and counters too.
Enough excitement for now. Back to this - because we know I don't just get to pack for me. I also have the honor of trying to get 7 days worth of outfits ready for the kids - good times, but it will all be worth it!




That first picture is EXACTLY where I would like to be right now!! The "prep work" to get US anywhere kinda scares me....maybe that's why we never go anywhere!? :/
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!!
Can't wait to see the "after" pics of your kitchen! We have the same counter top and sink and I love them!!