Thursday, February 12, 2009

All about the kids

A couple blogs ago I talked about how obsessed I am with blogging. Since some of my blogs lately have had nothing to do with my kids I decided to devote this one to them. Lucky me - they were in fine form tonight!!!It all started with supper. Tate has been treating supper as a kind of buffet lately. He eats for a little while and then hands over his plate and says he is done. He runs off to play only to return to look for his plate on the highchair and graze. We have put the kabosh on this, but tonight was kind of crazy so I let him.
While Teagan was supposed to be finishing her lunchable (I know not the best, but like I said it was an off night) her and Tate decided to play "peek" under the table.
Notice in this picture how Teagan is getting her brother to finish the cheese she is supposed to be eating. I am not sure this will ever change - Tate will take food from anyone!!

Once Tate tired of that game (a whole minute later!) He got out his new shiny, red car from Uncle Shane and Aunt Lindsay. I wish I could put these in one of those animated books because the pictures in order are hiliarous. He loves to drive anything with wheels and makes a great engine noise!

This one is my favorite. Look at those cheeks!!


All done driving the car!
Whats up homie? Nice pants!
After supper was finished, and I use that term loosely, we moved on to baths. Teagan thought she would teach Tate how to blow bubbles. Mind you, Teagan just got brave enough to do this in the tub this fall, but believe me, she is an expert!!


After the bubble lesson Tate was on to torturing Teagan with splashing. I usually freak out because there is water everywhere, but I turned off the mom radar and just let them be kids. Teagan got a little tired of the splashing. Tate you ask? Never!! Please ignore Tate's obsession with himself at the end. Those of you who have boys know what I go through everytime his diaper is off!!
Trying to upload video.

Also - the screaming at the end is a daily (if not hourly) occurance. It is bordering on ridiculus!!


Since some of you don't get to see the kids too often I thought I would let you hear some of Tate's newest words. He is quite the talker! He has to be to keep up with his sister!!

Never mind this right now - I am having problems with uploading videos. Maybe later

Once Tate went to bed Teagan and I hung out for awhile. She doesn't have school tomorrow so we had a little girl time and painted her nails.


Has anyone seen my little girl? She was small and smiley with chicken fuzz hair. All of a sudden there is this grown-up wanna-be living in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment