Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome to the Big Top!

The Schaefer household felt like more of a circus than a home tonight. When Brad got home from work he decided to start doing acrobatic tricks with the kids. Teagan has always enjoyed balancing on Brad's hands and now Tate is joining in the fun.

Next up are the strong men (actually boy and girl). Tate about gives himself an anurism while showing his muscles. It is hilarious!And finally the show was over and everyone got ready for bed. I love my little circus clowns.


Tate did want to send this message to his best buddy Griff. He loved yesterday's blog and wanted to join in on the fun!On a more sad note, I finally caught up on Housewives of Orange County and was saddened by the loss of Jeff. Good-bye Jeff. I will miss you and Gretchen will miss your money. Whoops - pretty sure she is getting all your money so scratch that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment