Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Problem with Blogging

It's official - I am addicted to blogging! I find myself going through my day thinking about what I can write about that night. I want to do projects that I can share with anyone who might read the blog. It honestly makes me feel better, like I have something that is my own. Now - here is my problem: You have to sit down to blog. I know this is obvious, but if any of you are like me once you sit down to blog you find yourself looking through your favorites, writing your own thoughts down, and all of a sudden you have been completely non-productive for a good hour! What is a blogger to do!!! I know that I could wait until tonight to go through everyone else's amazing blogs, but there might be something I want to try during the day. Anyone have a solution to my problem?

In other news - I finished up a Valentine's project this week (once I was finally at work for more than 2 hours!) I painted this frame and used scrapbooking paper for the backgrounds. My goal is to change it out for the new seasons. We'll see how that goes!
What - you might ask- are my kids doing while I sit at the kitchen table and rant about blogging and my latest attempt at craftiness? Well, here they are:
Tate is enjoying a mid-morning snack while watching Imagination Movers.
And Teagan is getting ready to watch POMS night at the highschool. She was dancing around by 8:15!! Not sure daddy's dreams of a basketball player are going to pan out!
Brad came home with some shirts for the kids from our good friend Jared last night. The kids loved them!

If anyone ever needs screenprinted apparel look Jared up - ELITE SPORTS in Williamsburg. He does a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment