The mom was keeping a dead dove in her fridge. What? Maybe she is an animal lover and couldn’t bear that it suffered, but why feel the need to show it to Jason and ask him to bury it and give the eulogy? Sorry Bachelor fans - I can’t do it!!No new news on the homefront. Mondays are nuts for me. Teagan has dance and I feel like I am constantly running until I sit down around 9:00 to blog. Finally the kids are bathed, feed, and sleeping. I have caught up on my DVRd Nip/Tuck and Intervention episodes and am ready for bed. As I speak Brad has turned on the Bachelor - maybe I'll give it another chance!
I do have to brag about a quick stop I made at Pier 1 today. I was in Cedar Rapids and stopped at the store by Westdale Mall. It is closing so everything is 50% off. I know that none of these things are on my needs list, but I have been looking for some pillows to use in my livingroom and bedroom. I could have went really nuts (Brad remember that when you are reading this!), but stayed reserved and only spent $25 on all these pillows.
Talking about getting to work - my Grandpa made a locker for Tate (pictures to follow later) and this armoire for Teagan. He made it so that she can hang up her dress clothes - note the rod in the second picture. I plan on finding a basket to put in the bottom for dress shoes and putting up some hooks for jewelry and purses.
I have always been very lucky to have all my grandparents around my almost daily and have always had things they have made for me. I feel even more blessed that my kids get to experience the same thing.
By the way - Teagan wants me to cover up my Grandpa's wonderful stain job with what else - PINK paint. Weekend project here I come!




No comments:
Post a Comment