Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fight Like A Girl!

As I write this my teammates are securing another win for our volleyball team - do you like my optimism? I sat out tonight for one more night of rest and to hang out with Teagan in case she wasn't feeling well. I love my volleyball girls! Not only do I get to play my favoriate sport, but I get to do it with women who are true to themselves and can enjoy a night out. We talk about whatever we need to, we all listen, and can go home ready to face the rest of the week. I look forward to next week. Thanks ladies!
Brad & I are almost back to 100%, so why would we settle for that? Teagan went to the Dr. this morning and we were told she has strep - yep, the girl with no adenoids or tonsils got strep the first time it showed up in school. I know that you can get it even without those 2, but we thought our odds were better of not getting it. So Brad and I split the day at home so she could rest up and get started on her medicine. She was dancing around during supper and playing Wii tennis before bed - I'm thinking she is going back to school tomorrow!

Tate is doing well so far - no signs of slowing down. Although he might be hiding from the germs! This is how Teagan found him this afternoon - Silly boy!
So wish us luck as we head into the end of the week. Who knows what we have ahead of us! Tate goes in for the follow-up for his tubes tomorrow. Should be all clear, but given our track record in the last 6 days anything could happen! Have a great Thursday!
LAST MINUTE TOP CHEF UPDATE: Jaime got kicked off tonight. It was all about fish and after this weekend it was about the last thing I wanted to see people cooking, but had to watch. Jaime was pretty full of herself and I wasn't so sad to see her leave. All I know is those judges amaze me. Can you imagine having a job where you do nothing, but eat food? And eat so much of it that all you do is pick it apart to find anything that could possible be wrong? Anyone who knows me knows that I will eat anything. Not the job for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment