Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Addictions

It's official - I am a Twilight addict!! I couldn't put the book down and it was all I could do today to not start the next book. How am I supposed to clean out my closet when all I can think about is "how can Bella cut her finger on some tape and throw the entire family into turmoil?" I can't wait to start!!Yet another addiction of mine - fittingly enough- is Intervention. I have about 5 episodes waiting for me, plus a new show is on tomorrow night. Hopefully Brad takes Teagan to the basketball game so I have a little time to catch up.My last obsession (and longest - I have watched every season since it started) is the Amazing Race. I don't know what it is about this show, but I want to do it!! My sister and I have always talked about doing it and seriously we need to! How cool is it to race around the world, seeing some of the most amazing places, and have the chance of winning $1 million in the process? It's the best of all worlds. My sister has informed me she has some ideas for audition tapes ( makes me a little nervous), but I need to get off the fence and just do it!!

I mean really - how could they say no to a 31 year-old mother of 2 from Iowa who teaches delinquents and reads tween books about vampires. I am a shoe-in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment