Teagan and Brad are at the boys basketball game tonight. Senior night and the last home game (I think). I can't believe how fast time is going! Today was a beautiful day and a tease I think - it is supposed to snow tomorrow. I don't think it will amount to anything, but after 2 gorgeous days it will be hard to take. Off to fold laundry and watch some Real Housewives!! Good night!Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The man behind Obama's words
Somehow while wandering aimlessly around the internet I found out who writes the majority of President Obama's speeches. His name is Jon Faverau. This one might make you feel old ladies - he is 27!! While it is Obama's smooth, calm speech that draws us to listen to him it is the words that we really hear. I am amazed that a man 4 years younger than me carries so much responsibility. Plus, I think he is pretty darn cute! Bonus!!! He also dates a White House aide who posed for Maxim. This might be a couple to watch!
Teagan and Brad are at the boys basketball game tonight. Senior night and the last home game (I think). I can't believe how fast time is going! Today was a beautiful day and a tease I think - it is supposed to snow tomorrow. I don't think it will amount to anything, but after 2 gorgeous days it will be hard to take. Off to fold laundry and watch some Real Housewives!! Good night!
Teagan and Brad are at the boys basketball game tonight. Senior night and the last home game (I think). I can't believe how fast time is going! Today was a beautiful day and a tease I think - it is supposed to snow tomorrow. I don't think it will amount to anything, but after 2 gorgeous days it will be hard to take. Off to fold laundry and watch some Real Housewives!! Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment