Monday, January 4, 2010

5 years? Seriously?

I found these pictures yesterday - yep, while cleaning the basement! They are from our bowl trip to Florida 5 years ago (ignore the dates on the pics - new camera!). I can't believe how fast time is going! What a great trip - here's to another Hawkeye victory!!

















































Every time I see a picture of Drew Tate I hear Stacy singing her rendition of "Hey Drew"! Awesome!!















The celebrations lasted long into the evening!

I also found these pictures. They also took place during an Iowa game, but when we were home.














This is how I found Teagan sleeping in her crib. She was exhausted!!
























Those are the bar marks on her face. Never one to want to miss a party!!

1 comment:

  1. And what a great game that was!!! We still have it recorded on our TiVo and Bryce watches it every time he gets the chance to nap in our bed! He asks for the Iowa / LSU game!! He even has parts of it memorized! I always tell him that he was at that game... in Mommy's tummy! Great times!

    ReplyDelete