
Once again snow is falling and it doesn't look good for tomorrow. I really don't need a snowday since I have only been back to school for 3 days, but Mother Nature could care less what works for me, so we'll just go with the flow!
Along with the snow comes wind and chapped little lips and faces. Tate would not let go of the chapstick and insisted "I do it". Needless to say his face was a greasy, shiny mess by the time he got done.
The kids decided to help unload the dishwasher while I made supper. They did awesome and I only had to put a couple of things away for them. Tonight was one of those nights where everyone was happy and nice to each other. I have learned to appreciate those times as the are becoming fewer and farther between.
Drying the dishes - love this kid! Again he was having a really good day. Tomorrow could be a whole new ball game.
Tate absolutely loves his Scout puppy he got from Christmas. He asks for it every night and usually falls asleep like this.
One of the reasons Tate was sleeping hard enough for me to get this picture was because we are all up late last night cheering on our boys! What an awesome win for the Hawks!!




No comments:
Post a Comment