
Just thought I would give you a glimpse of the rituals my kids HAVE to do everyday. Seriously,
I think if they didn't do them something bad might happen!
yep - those are the snow boots ON the kitchen table. Not sure exactly why they have to be there, but they HAVE to be taken off by Tate himself. For some reason he feels the need to put them on the table. By now I have already picked up the hats and gloves that the enoys sliding across the table onto the floor. What goes on in their heads?
Asking Teagan to give me any papers I need is also a loaded question. This is what I usually end up with. Look familar to anyone else?
How about this? We used to use a checklist when we got home, but these stickin big coats are about impossible for me to hang up let alone a 6 year old. Again, easier if I just do it. I know, I am enabling, but you kno
w what? It is just easier people!
Then its off to dress up like her favorite teacher of the day. Sometimes it is one of the kindergarten teachers and she has a pile of books and uses a marker as a pointer. Today it was the music teacher, who, obviously wears shoes like these. Lets hope she isn't wearing her fleece jammies, but hey, who am I to judge? Kidz Bop in the CD player and we are rocking and rolling!
Boots off and ready for "Girls Dancing" or "Michael" (otherwise known as Little People - I'll tell that story another time!) Tate is ready for a "'nack" and "my bankies. Bof of dem Mom". This is his chill time and I use it to its fullest because...
see it coming?
yep - here we go!
our future daredevil-pretty sure given the Schaefer genes he won't be a gymnast. He balances on the edge, usually while watching his show.
Hits once on his feet.
Bounces once on his knees and dives face first towards the other end of the couch. And then up laughing to do it all over again. Let it be known - I do not approve of this or allow it if I see it. There's that word - if. I cannot watch this terd every minute and to his credit he is honest. If I ask from another room what he is doing he simply says, "I jumping on da couch Mom!" I'll take honesty over not listening anyday!! We all know the not listening probably won't get any better!
Teagan didn't feel the best today. She has a cold and has been saying she has a headache. Poor thing! You know when they sit still like this for this long that they don't feel well.
This is the latest bedtime "thing". He is loving his blankies more and more each day. Not sure how I should feel about it. They stay in bed unless he is resting or napping - hoping we can leave it at that. And check out the unzipped zipper - watchout ladies!!




No comments:
Post a Comment