Thursday, January 21, 2010

Searching










In honor of The Bachelor and American Idol, who are starting new searches - whether it is true love or the next big thing- I decided to share with you some of the things I am searching for:

















My husband's clippers. This dude needs a haircut. The expression says it all!
















































The next Raider cheerleader - much to her dad's dismay!











Not to be lucky #7. Tomorrow is d-day for possible jury duty. Send thoughts my way that I am not one of the 7 picked to serve. I love being an American citizen and doing my civic duty, but just not for this long!















A personal assistant. This guy is working out, but he can get kindof moody!










Sunshine: Please come back to us! We miss you!!















A phone number for M.C. Hammer. These kids totally get "hammer time".















Peace and quiet: They really do love each other! But after a snow day at home you wouldn't know it!

I am also trying to decorate a little for Valentine's Day. This is a project Teagan and I have been working on. It was one of my project goals I blogged about earlier.


















We started by cutting out Valentine's paper and then cardstock that was a little bigger. We Mod-Podged them.


















I had my wonderful hubby print out the letters and then cut them out.























Mod-Podge (again). All thats left is punching the holes, finding ribbon I like to tie it all together, and hanging it about my patio door. I will let you know how it turns out. Have a great Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about jury duty! were you lucky or not? fab-o valentines project, ,may have to steal!

    ReplyDelete