I was going to blog about some amazing deals I found on clothes for the kids today, but I realized that we had a really great afternoon and evening. No fighting - ok, some, but no crying or timeouts!
A great supper at McDonalds with all 4 of us - might sound simple, but with a 2 year old you never know what to expect in public. While we were there we talked to a man who payed us the ultimate compliment and said we had a great family.
I helped my "baby" with homework while my "baby-baby" played and checked in on us. Baths went well - less water on my floor than usual. Tate told me he loved his room with basketballs and it is his "special" room - what a sweet boy! We all got to rock and they both went to bed with lots of kisses and I love you's. (and stayed there).
Sometimes it is nice to blog about what I am doing and have plans for, but the real reason is to make me reflect on my days and how great they really are. Count your blessings - even the simplest of them!





So true Darcy!
ReplyDelete