Monday, October 5, 2009

Family Day at Kinnick

Well, we did it. We took the whole family to an Iowa game on Saturday. Not something I was ready to do, but we had 2 tickets right next to ours and the weather wasn't super hot (not nice either), but bearable.We all had a couple of layers on, but it wasn't that bad.
Teagan and Tate hung out with Bryce and Hayden before the game. Tate thought he was pretty big stuff and was so good during the game. He couldn't get enough of the clapping. His quotes of the day:"Go Hawkeyes" and "Where's Ricky Stanzi?" You can thank his dad for that one. Tate and I left at half, but Teagan stayed with Brad to enjoy the rest. It was a good day - not one I would do very often, but still a good day.
Thanks for the pictures Hayley!!

Its time to start thinking good thoughts for this weekend people. If I am passing up the chance to sell my tickets for a ton of money I REALLY need a win out of the Hawks!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh... what a great day! I think that family photo is Christmas card worthy!

    ReplyDelete