Saturday, October 10, 2009

I was born in the fall, right?

Dear Mother Nature: I talked to my mom this morning and she promises that I was born on the 10th day of October (not December). So, if this is just a funny, ha-ha birthday joke I am not laughing!!

By the time I write this pretty much all the snow is gone, but I could really use some sun.
It is tough to get motivated for the game on a day like today.
But these 2 have great Hawkeye spirit and got me in the mood.
I found this helmet at Goodwill for $4.35. With a little goo-gone and disinfectant Tate is lovin being a Hawkeye!
Of course Teagan had to get in on the action, but she added her slippers too!
They are enjoying the game from the warmth of the Schafbuch household in Huxley. I know they will be cheering for I-O-W-A!!!!

1 comment: