Thursday, October 8, 2009

When it rains it pours!

Literally!! Could the sun at least come out and make me feel a little less dreary?
So, not only is Tate sick, but both kids have been exposed to the H1N1 virus. Its officially here and I have heard of more than one case. Guess we'll wait and see what today and tomorrow bring. Tate and I are hanging out at home trying to get rid of this gross cough and hoping that is all he has.

I never want my kids to be sick, but I REALLY don't want them to be sick this weekend! Depending on how today goes Brad and I are heading to Riverside for a little gambling and buffet. Yum! We are supposed to stay overnight, but that is probably not going to happen.
I am thinking about this hand in my head all day. Maybe thinking about it will make it happen!
Then tomorrow is babyshower time with some friends.
Saturday is the height of the weekend with the Wolverines coming to town to take on our Hawkeyes!
I love night games at Kinnick and I am really, really hoping I will get to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Early Birthday Darcy! I hope you all feel better very soon!!! :) See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete