Friday, October 23, 2009

I Love Pumpkins!

We all know fall is my favorite time of year and I love (seriously, I love it) carving pumpkins!These are 2 we did tonight. Teagan wanted a ghost and I decided to go with Tate's favorite - John Deere.
Drive by sometime and check them out. I am hoping to do more tomorrow.
The kids got in on the action. I can't tell you how many times I heared "Ew gross!"
The beginning of the week was so nice that even those stinky Asian Beetles came out to enjoy. Tate thought they were pretty cool crawling around the screen - until they started swarming him! Not such a big fan anymore!

The Raiders are facing off with the Clippers tonight. As much as I would love to be there enjoying it in person I am ok with my warm livingroom tonight. Good luck Raiders and
GO HAWKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment