I know, its not even Halloween yet, but my kids were on an absolute sugar high today. I'm not sure that Tate had much sugar to begin with, but I did my part in making it worse! After his "snack" Tate moved onto his newest pastime...
He builds them as high as he can as then tries to jump on the top. He usually doesn't make it and ends up taking out the whole pile.

He has a blast and at least he isn't breaking anything - yet!
Of course Teagan had to get in on the action too!
I had been looking for a side table for our bedroom. I really wanted to put one of my cheap lamps there ($3 at Lowes), but nightstands are ridiculously priced. On a whim I stopped at Stuff and here was this beauty. Just sitting in the basement. Drum roll please ...... $4.99!! YES!!
Love it!! Grand total - $16. The lampshade was free and might get a makeover sometime, but it works for now. I love having a dim light in rooms at night. It just makes my house feel softer. Plus, if you don't have the full lights on you can't see all the mess, right?
You parents can appreciate the fact that they are at least working together!!
Which is where I found these little punkins! The big ones were $3 each and the little one was $2. I happened to find them at a nursery/decor store in Iowa City a couple weeks ago. They were trying to make room for their Christmas stuff - crazy!!
I can't believe that Halloween is only 3 days away. I feel like I was just getting out my fall decorations. Now they are all on sale at stores!
This was my project for the week -
I picked up some faux satin this afternoon for $8 and this is how my new side table looks -




No comments:
Post a Comment