
Here we are. All at home for the day. Teagan is the only officially sick kid, but Tate stayed home too because I don't like the fact that he could get sick later too.
Teagan has been a trooper and has been eating and wanting to play. I am hopeful that this is a bad cold and will work its course quickly.

On my way home from school this morning I picked up a couple movies for this afternoon and evening. Tate is watching a movie about (you guessed it) things with wheels! Teagan and I are planning on "Race to Witch Mountain" later this afternoon.
The windows are open and thankfully it is a gorgeous day. Makes it much easier to feel better. Wish that was all it took! Wish us luck!
Oh yeah, can't forget: 7-0 Baby! Go Hawks!




Hope everyone feels better soon!! Lots of TLC! :)
ReplyDelete