Sunday, October 11, 2009

The next generation

I have decided it is my duty to pass on all my knowledge to the next generation.
And what better way to start than with tailgating!

My sister had been to a couple games, but never experienced true tailgating. I think she might be hooked! It is just so much fun floating around and hanging out with so many different people. The weather was a little chilly, but a perfect football day. I hope she had a great time - I know I did.
This was our "crew" for the day. Thanks to Hayley for sitting with Beth during the game. And what a great game it was!! Please note - I look like a dork in this picture because it was like the 8th one Brad attempted and I was about done!
The girls. Both of these played softball with me in high school and have been friends forever! They remember when Beth was as old as Teagan! How weird is that!!
Beth and her friend Sarah. Had to put this on just because of Brad.
Jodie and I. Check out the hair - it did get a little breezy!
So glad that they could make it!
Brad and the girls. Honestly that is a 7-up in Beth's coozie. Seriously!
It was a great birthday and it was fun to see everyone there. Some people enjoyed it at their favorite tailgating spot, some from a bar, and some from their homes. The common theme - they enjoyed it because it was another Hawk victory. Lets keep it rolling boys!!
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment