Monday, March 9, 2009

I Heart Shawn!

Shawn Johnson that is! I just watched her on Dancing with the Stars and she was awesome! The judges were really impressed and I am making her my pick to win the whole thing. So what if I couldn't hear what she had to say about her dance or watch very many others. It's all about Iowa pride! I am still waiting for Melissa to show me what she's got. By the way - nice tramp stamp Mel!!

My $.50 Finds
You read it right. I got each of these for $.50 at Star Drug today. I have been watching them for awhile in the clearance corner in the basement and was excited to see each of them labeled $1 and then 50% off. I am planning to use them in my livingroom. I also picked up some spray paint for my table in the livingroom. Projects here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment