Since I started reading the Twilight series I promised myself that I would not watch the movie, but I cracked a little today and watched the trailor for it online. All I can say is - show me the movie!! If it weren't coming out on DVD in a couple of weeks I probably would have searched high and low for some theater that was still showing it.
I also noticed in the news that Dakota Fanning has agreed to play Jane in New Moon. I can't say that is exactly who I pictured, but she will work. She has been in enough creepy films that she could pull off a vampire.
For those of you who may not be into Twilight just be forewarned that many of my upcoming blogs will probably be very focused on the books. I have read the first 2 and have the last 2 left (plus the online edition of Midnight Sun: Edward's version) My goal is to have them done so I can buy Twilight when it comes out on DVD!
I also have a ton of projects around the house that could use my attention, but I have 2 days off next week to focus on those - definately not enough time to get everything done, but here are my main goals:
1) Make a new bedspread and curtains for my bedroom
2) Possibly paint a wall of my bedroom
3) Paint table for entryway (otherwise known as the wall by the livingroom door)
4) Clean out tubs of kids clothes and organize by size
5) After I get the big stuff done have Amy come over and suggest where to put stuff. Amy doesn't know this yet, so she can consider this her official invitation/begging!
I also noticed in the news that Dakota Fanning has agreed to play Jane in New Moon. I can't say that is exactly who I pictured, but she will work. She has been in enough creepy films that she could pull off a vampire.
For those of you who may not be into Twilight just be forewarned that many of my upcoming blogs will probably be very focused on the books. I have read the first 2 and have the last 2 left (plus the online edition of Midnight Sun: Edward's version) My goal is to have them done so I can buy Twilight when it comes out on DVD!
I also have a ton of projects around the house that could use my attention, but I have 2 days off next week to focus on those - definately not enough time to get everything done, but here are my main goals:1) Make a new bedspread and curtains for my bedroom
2) Possibly paint a wall of my bedroom
3) Paint table for entryway (otherwise known as the wall by the livingroom door)
4) Clean out tubs of kids clothes and organize by size
5) After I get the big stuff done have Amy come over and suggest where to put stuff. Amy doesn't know this yet, so she can consider this her official invitation/begging!
One last addition to this blog. Celebrity Apprentice's latest victim:

Goodbye Scott - you tiny little man!




No comments:
Post a Comment