Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Wanna Be A Rock Star!


Ok, so I readily admit that I wanted to go to the Nickelback concert just to hear them sing "Rock Star" (which I claim as my life anthem), but after the amazing show they put on I can officially say I am a follower. All three groups were great in their own right, but Nickelback definately stole the show. Great pyrotechnics, great fan participation, and best of all great tasting beer! What else could you want? There were some "dark" moments during the show when Amy and I were convinced that members of the bands were vampires. I mean really, if you just look at them you can tell. But to top it off we could relate Twilight to almost every song they sang.

"Someday":

How the hell did we wind up like this?

Why weren't we able, to see the signs that we missed

And try to turn the tables

Now the story's played out like this

Just like a paperback novel

Let's rewrite an ending that fits

Instead of a Hollywood horror

Nothing's wrong, just as long asYou know that someday I will

Someday, somehowI'm gonna make it all right but not right now

I know you're wondering when

(You're the only one who knows that)

Someday, somehow

I'm gonna make it all right but not right now


This is so Edward making Bella wait to be a vampire. Amazing how you can make everything in your life relate, huh? I really need to move on!!
One of the best parts of our "after party" - making Ryan walk through the Taco Bell drive through to get a taco that the forgot to give us. Some things never change! Thanks for the great time!!
This is my newest obsession, at least for Friday. I found this at Menards today and it claims to be able to change your laminate countertops into a color that you want. I have been wanting to replace the counter in my bathroom and thought I would have to special order the piece and spend money we don't have and then this beauty came along. I am going to give it a try to tomorrow. The worst case scenario is that it doesn't turn out and I still have to get a new countertop . Best case is that I spent $17.99 on this and it transforms my bathroom. Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment