Thursday, March 5, 2009

Round One!

It was bound to happen - the kids had their first knock down, drag out fight the other day. So, being the great mom I am what did I do? I spied on them from around the corner and let it happen! I know not the best parenting, but it was nothing short of hilarious! Tate was chasing Teagan with a plastic golf club and I kept hearing Teagan yell, "Tate, no!" Tate would scream and everything would start over again. When I finally checked on them Teagan was curled up in a ball on the couch and Tate was raring back, ready to swing. I had to stop him before Teagan got hurt, but I couldn't help but think that this is what my house is going to be like for at least the next 12 years while they live in the same house. I remember so many times when my brother and I would fight and I could have beat him senseless if mom hadn't stopped me! I can only imagine what my kids are going to get into. This is Teagan presenting the "evidence".And Tate letting me know how he feels about not being able to beat the crap out of his sister with a golf club!

I did get a chance to take some "nice" pictures of the kids.
Tate loves his tractors - even though he calls them all "combines"! He is truly all boy!Teagan helped Brad make a cake for Becca's birthday on Sunday. The cake was really good and they were both really proud of themselves!
Teagan broke Baby Alive back out after she had been in hiding for awhile. She is peeing all over the place and she is currently wearing one of Tate's outfits. We all remember those days!
So big!! Cute until you realized he is sitting on Teagan's princess desk!

On a non-kid related topic - I played hookey today and did some shopping with my mom and sister. One of our stops was Gordmans and do they have some great deals. Right now they have 50% off of their clearance items. I got some cute stuff and I am going to try and post about it later when I get some of the stuff where I want it. I love a good deal - and in case you were wondering I didn't buy any clothes! I fought off the urge - it wasn't easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment