Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stupid Basketball

Stupid college kids! Don't they know that I spend $10 of my hard earned money betting they would win basketball games?

Well, I am done with it. But you know I will keep checking my status just to see! Yeah - I have a problem!!
Brad left for a golf weekend this afternoon and before he packed Teagan left these on the bed for him. You've all seen the cell phone commerical where the little girl puts her stuffed monkey in the dad's briefcase and takes pictures of it wherever he goes? This is Teagan's attempt at being that little girl. When she saw the commerical last week she said,"Dad I am going to give you an animal to take along with you so you can take pictures of it when you are gone golfing." I am thinking to myself - "how many pictures can you take of a pink poodle on a golf cart?" Not to mention the inappropriate places a pink poodle should not visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment