Monday, March 30, 2009

What to watch?

With the end of regular season programming wrapping up I am starting to wonder what I am going to do with all my free time (maybe I should think about laundry, dishes, and the mess that is my bedroom). But what fun would that be? I have seen a couple of previews for the children's show Yo Gabba Gabba that interest me a little.
Let me preface this by saying that this show creeps me out and I find it disturbing - that being said Jack Black is going to guest star on the show on April 3 at 1:30 ET/PT. I think he is hilarious and I am sure he will fit right into the weirdness that is Yo Gabba Gabba. And since my DVR isn't getting its usual workout I think I will add this to my list just for curiosity's sake
Here he is with one of the creepy characters. In this episode Black rides into Gabbaland on his mini-bike and runs out of gas. Lost and scared, Black meets each of the Gabba characters who become his friends and refuel the mini-bike so he can head home. Here is the link to a video of Black on the show.
Seriously? I will give him a little bit of a break because he has a 2-year-old who loves the show.

Tony Hawk also guest starred.


And so did Sugarland. I am missing something here?

There are also some movies coming out that I would like to see.

This one is a no-brainer!

I also saw today that they are making a movie of the book "Where the Wild Things Are". I was a huge fan of this book when I was in elementary school and the movie stills look really good. Hopefully it can live up to my expectations.




Don't feel too bad for me - I still have a couple of shows that are still on.

Amazing Race - still my favorite

Dancing with the Stars - go Shaun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment