Creepy - I know. Now imagine that you know all the words!
Now for my "little people". Tate is doing new stuff everyday and talking up a storm. Really, only I can decode what he is saying most of the time, but he is saying real stuff. He also likes to read Teagan's Dora book. He will be a lot of fun this summer!
Teagan started Vacation Bible School this week, so the nights have been a little long. She is loving it and it is nice that she has something to do that breaks up her summer a little. Most of the time she is very tolerant of the "Little People", but like the rest of us she has had enough. Tate has also started tattling on her, which 90% of the time isn't true! She has learned not to get offended and that he is just excited to be able to talk and say stuff!This is my garden for the year. It may not look like much, but it consists of snow peas, green beans, yellow squash, zuchinni, green peppers, and a tomato plant. Teagan helped me plant everything and they are growing like crazy!
Here are the peas. They are taking over the fence, but I didn't allow for very much growth room. I love peas!!The beans. Again, didn't allow for as much growing room as I should have, but they are starting to grow up the side of the house. I guess we'll see what happens. All I know is I feel pretty darn domestic, so if I only get one stinkin vegatable from each it will be an accomplishment!!




No comments:
Post a Comment