After getting the kids to bed and drenching my legs in Aloe Vera (thank you golf!) - I started making my to-do list for tomorrow. All I can think is "there aren't enough hours in the day!" Not to mention only one of these things is something I want to do. Is this how everyone else's days off go too?*Put laundry away - at least 3 loads worth, 1/2 folded, half not
*Clean up Teagan's closet - it is worse than a teenage girl's right now!
*Unload the dishwaser - if I remember to start it tonight
*Sort all the dirty clothes and start new loads - it is never ending!
*Vacuum out the car - Teagan did a decent job cleaning it out, just needs a little adult TLC
*Get some groceries - the usuals - mik, bread
*Get paint at Williamsburg Lumber
this is for the one project I want to do. My mom cleaned out her "junk room" last week and gave me my old kitchenette that my Grandpa made for me when I was little. It needs a little sanding, fresh paint, and a new oven door, but I am excited to make it usable for my kids. I noticed W'burg Lumber had some quarts of paint for $2.50. They had usuable colors so I need to pick some up. And you know me -- I will blog all about it!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment