Good times at Kids Day today! Actually it didn't start out wonderfully, but the rain stopped and it turned out pretty well. The kids both signed up for the tractor pull. Teagan wasn't super excited, but she did a good job!
When I was signing Teagan up at the table Tate kept saying, "I ride tractor, Mommy." The lady felt bad for him and said he could do it too. He couldn't reach the pedals, but he tried hard and loved every minute!
The guy was nice enough to "pull" Tate so he could at least move a little.
Teagan also got her face painted - waited awhile, but she was patient. As a parent sometimes you have to stop and think about how exciting this kind of stuff was when we were little. It makes days like this a little easier to handle
When I was signing Teagan up at the table Tate kept saying, "I ride tractor, Mommy." The lady felt bad for him and said he could do it too. He couldn't reach the pedals, but he tried hard and loved every minute!
In homefront news - Tate went poop in his potty chair for the first time last night. Yeah!!
I will spare you the Jon & Kate Plus 8 visual ( she took pictures of every childs first poop), but here is where the magic happened. I am very realistic and know that this might not happen again for awhile, but it is a glimmer of hope!
Aunt Beth came over for nap and snack time after work today. Actually she was picking up Teagan to watch her (and Tate later) so Brad and I could go out for our anniversary. 8 wonderful years on the 16th. Happy Anniversary Honey!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment