Last night I realized I haven't blogged since last Thursday. What?? That is sooo not like me. I thought to myself, "Self, what have you been doing?" My answer - not really sure, but I was doing stuff.

First of all I am getting ready for a garage sale at my Grandma's house in Homestead. She always does one the week before Father's Day because Amana has stuff going on. I usually just grab stuff from around the house that I am done with, but this year I decided to get rid of the majority of my baby clothes - no need for alarm - the baby discussion at the Schaefer's is not completely closed! So I have found myself literally buried under clothes and not knowing where to start. I get started, have to stop, and then it takes forever to get started again. Arg!!!

The pool has been closed so we are getting ready on bath night. Teagan insists on putting the goggles on - we won't tell her she looks like a mutant bug!! Note Tate's strategically played cup. He is so modest, just like his dad! Yeah right!!
Tate got a new 4-wheeler this week, which explains how I lost 2 hours of my Tuesday night. It had "some adult assembly required". Understatement!! Anyway - I bought it thinking it was electric like Teagan's Dora jeep, but low and behold it is a ride-on. Oh well, he still really likes it and the headlight and horn works great! 
Teagan returned from her Huxley vacation on Tuesday also. She was happy to be home, but she absolutely loves going to visit the Schafbuch's! It is nice as a mom to be able to know that my baby is being taken care of like she is their own. Plus, it gave Tate a little time to be an only child and get a little one-on-one time too. This was our attempt at a picture without a real photogragher! Before this Teagan was making us to senior picture/engagement photos - even better!

We have also been attending our fair share of high school softball and baseball games. Some of the nights have been gorgeous, and I'm not going to lie - its a little glory days for me. There is nothing like a field with lights on and kids playing ball. That being said - my posts may be farther apart with all the summer stuff going on. I only have 8 more days to teacher summer school and then it is just the kids and I. I am excited to be planning a summer vacation, days trips to the Children's Museum, and movies at the mall. I also have some projects to do around the house, but we'll see how much of that list I get through!
No comments:
Post a Comment