Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kickin It Old School!

Both my mom and I added stuff to my Grandma's garage sale last weekend, but there were some things I just couldn't part with. You might have seen my blog about my old kitchenette the other day, but these are some items that are just fine on their own.
How could she get rid of this? Not to mention she had like $ .10 on it!! I remember carrying this with me everywhere. There is no price on those memories. Geez mom!!


So I'm not sure that I even have a tape player anywhere in my house, but I also couldn't part with these gems. You may be laughing, but these were classics and I know some of you even owned these!! And yep - those 3 in the middle are singles. You owned those too!!

And how many of you had this? I love it and I know my kids will too! Lost the salt and pepper shaker somewhere along the way - too bad. I did leave some pieces of my childhood to be sold to the highest bidder - my My Little Pony roller skates, just about every Happy Meal toy I ever got, and my Barbie pool. There are only so many things I can keep for my kids without overloading my own house. I am more than willing to share my memories with some lucky little kid - at least thats what I keep telling myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment