Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A little help here!

First of all I have to say - hooray for Tori and Dean!! They are going to fill my unused TV time. I really like her. If you would have asked me about that 10 years ago I would have said "no way", but I love this show!!

To my blog readers - I need some suggestions. My creativity has its limits and I really want to re-do my kitchen at some point - I need help. When I say re-do I mean paint and thats about it. We don't have money in the budget to do anything big, but I have the bug and really want to do something. I found a couple pictures that I really like. They have the color scheme that I think I want to use. What do you think?

Here is the big wall that needs the most help - with one of the pictures - just to see how I like it.
These are the pictures I found - only $13 each and I really like the colors. I don't want the wall too dark, so I'm thinking maybe an orangeish.
More of the wall and the entry from the garage. As you can see I need to get rid of the border so I don't know if I should do the whole wall one color or two. Arg - decisions!!

Teagan and I had girl's day today and she was a trooper and endured Hobby Lobby with me. I found a ton of stuff - all on sale of course. These bird pictures included. Now if only I could find an amazing deal on a couch or new cover. Oh well, right now there is food and whatever else crusted on it, so it is doing its job!

Here they are close up.

So - no pressure, but if anyone has any lights go off with some ideas please let me know. Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. i am loving your blog....i too LOVE hobby lobby!! and i LOVE projects!! you're probably already done with this one already....but, i think a grayish tan(like the "table" color that the cup is sitting on in the picture) on the garage entry wall would be nice....and then have your table wall be your "color pop" wall with your "some sort of orange" shade(like the cup in the pic on the right)!!!

    ReplyDelete