Friday, June 26, 2009

Making G-pa Proud!

Teagan was being a great big sister yesterday and played farm with Tate. They made Grandpa VA proud!
Who says girls can't drive tractors?




Always have to get the animals in order


Schaefer field
After farm and supper the kids and I headed to the baseball game. I told you I started summer out with a bang! The kids had a great time together and were very entertaining. There were some baseball grandmas behind us who thought they were very funny. Now if only they would have ofered to take them home for a couple hours!


Not only are Tate and Carson buddies, they both discovered a mutual love of popcorn. They could both eat it until they explode!


If this doesn't spell trouble I don't know what does!



Next up - Jackson's birthday party, a wedding, and the mixed couples tournament. It will be a busy weekend. No fear though - the kids are going to daycare Monday and Tuesday and I hope to get a good start on some projects. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment