Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Say what?

I was able to watch some of my favorite shows last night and tonight. Tate's expression pretty much sums up how I felt!
All I can say is OMG!!! I could hardly watch the ending - I thought Danielle was going to be the one throwing tables, but to my surprise it was Teresa. So many things happened - new "bubbies", new cars for teenagers, pregnancies - whew!! These women never cease to amaze me. They really live this way? I am recording the extra footage show tonight. That may be my first official act of summer on Thursday!
I know I am not the only one who was curious enough to watch the show (and then again tonight), but it does make me sad when any family breaks up. Sad thing is - I will keep watching just to see how they do it!
I have like 5 episodes recorded that I need to catch up on, but they took the backseat. Thursday afternoon? I am going to love summer!!
I was reviewing the pictures on my camera only to find this....

and this. For those of you who know my husband and his "famous" poses - it looks like Teagan is following in his footsteps!And this might be Tate's contribution to the world. He loves singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Sky" and has now added playing to his repertoire (big word, I know - thanks hubby!)

Teagan had yet another tball game cancelled tonight because of weather (shes only had 3 out of the 8 scheduled). The best part (besides the obvious - no hot weather) is that we at least have family time. Teagan decided to cool off with her favorite treat of the summer - creamsicles!! As hot as it gets there are always popsicles!! Stay cool everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment